Appliance Tech Warranty Service Management
Appliance Tech currently offer the most complete Warranty Service Management and Technical Support service available Australia Wide.
Our comprehensive Service Agent Database includes a wide range of approved service agents who will carry out warranty work around Australia, including some remote areas.
Warranty Service Call details are forwarded to Appliance tech by email, after which we are responsible for the allocation, monitoring and follow up of all warranty service work, including sourcing parts etc.
In considering all aspects of the technical expertise and management required we are confident that Appliance Tech is well positioned to meet the needs of your business, and are able to customise a system or procedures to suit your business requirements.
Warranty Service Management and Technical Support For Manafacturers and Extended Warranty Companies includes
- Processing of all email requests.
- Enter job details into Appliance Tech data base.
- Issue job to appliance Tech Service Agent.
- Follow up with Service Agent after 48 hours to ensure customer contacted.
- Process incoming Service Agent invoices.
- Enter all invoice details into Data Base.
- Approve invoice for payment and satisfactory completion.
- Continually update service agent data base with updated insurance certificates and compliance with authorities etc.
- Provide technical back-up and assistance to service agents.
- Check and order parts to complete warranty calls.
- Appliance Tech will manage your warranty service on a National or State basis.
- Workshop testing facilities.
- Repair and or report on faulty warehouse scratch and dent stock.
"Believe in the can do approach"